Saturday, June 10, 2017

 

Finished watching #AmazingRace @AmazingRaceCBS #CongratsBrookeandScott sorry #TeamTheBoys

I was in LA during the finale so I didn't get to watch it until this morning.

As a gay ginger myself, I was very happy to see Brooke and Scott take home number one. Of course he is far more athletic than I ever was or ever could be. If I ran the race, my ending would be similar to Floyd from #TeamFun, near dead on the side of the road from heat exhaustion and dehydration.

I also would have been OK with #TeamLoLo winning as I get a boner every time I look at Logan. What a hot piece of ass. Here's my favorite scene of the entire series: Redmond, Matt, and Logan all shirtless.


I still have hatred in my heart for #TeamMomAndDad after they eliminated my future ex-husband Seth.

It was sad to see #TeamTheBoys get knocked out due to a bad decision and a bad cab driver. They could have recovered from one, but not both. I still want to rub my face in Redmond's beard for hours.

I'm sad The Race is over and I'm sad CBS is only doing one race a year these days. I don't want to wait nine month for my next adventure.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?