Friday, July 30, 2010
Here is a list of my 10 favorite past Futurama's in no order.
- How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back. Fry gets laid, Bender gets reset, and Herme's sings an awesome song.
- Amazon Women In the Mood. Branigan crashes a restaurant, Fry gets laid, and Bea Arthur is the voice a FemBot and FemPuter.
- Roswell That Ends Well. The group travels back in time through a super nova and metal in the microwave problem, Bender becomes the Roswell spaceship, and Fry gets laid and becomes his own grandpa.
- War is the H-Word. The war with the Balls. It's just a serious of ball jokes and it's great.
- The Devil's Hand are Idle Playthings. The last of the original episodes. A great love story with Fry and Lela.
- The Farnsworth Paradox. The parallel universe episode. It's very complicated
- Jurasic Bark. The most touching episode that made me cry like a baby at the end. The story of Fry's dog after he got frozen.
- Anthology of Interest II. Bender becomes human. Fry saves the world through video games. But the bit where Leela acts out the roll of Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz is easily the funniest moment of the series.
- Where No Fan Has Gone Before. A must for any Star Wars fan.
- The Problem With Poplars. The crew discovers a delicious new food source and gets rich off it, until they discovered when Popplers actually are.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Kathy Griffin's Life On The D-List. The season finale is next week. This is the funniest reality show. She is constantly planning crazy things just for her show, like her public pap smear.
The Fabulous Beekman Boys. A gay couple from New York City buys a farm in upstate New York and hilarity ensues. The recent episode had the birth of a bunch of adorable baby goats. So cute. And they have wonderful gay couple arguments over stupid things like how to park the tractors. It's very funny.
Holly's World. Holly was Hef's #1 girlfriend but her show is definitely #3 of the girls. Kendra's show is funny and having a sexy Super Bowl star husband to get into adventures with makes for a great show. Holly and her friends are trying so hard to be interesting but they are not. On of the girls has a baby and one got a boob job for her 21st birthday. Wait, maybe those were both the same girl. I don't really remember or care. Plus her gay friend is kind of annoying. He totally blew his audition for the Priscilla on Broadway so he could keep hanging out with Holly. What an idiot.
Last Comic Standing. This show gets completely reconfigured every time it comes back. This year it is very much the American Idol standard with home voting determining who stays and goes each week. My favorite is the tiny Jew, Myq Kaplan. He is the funniest.
Top Shot. This History Channel reality competition show is quite entertaining. It's done Survivor style with teams competing on shooting challenges. The loosing team nominates two candidates to compete in a final elimination challenge. The red team keeps nominating their best competitor because they don't like him. But he keeps coming back. I think next week the teams will merge. I find this show quite entertaining.
Friday, July 09, 2010
Labels: Robot Chicken
Thursday, July 08, 2010
Labels: Saturday Night Live