Wednesday, May 29, 2013

 

ABC Fall 2013

Here's my take on ABC's new fall shows:

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - It's the Avengers TV show without any of the Avengers.  This looks like it will be the big hit of the fall.  I can't wait for this.

The Goldbergs
- It's that 80s show.  A family show with the youngest always with his full sized video camera to follow the family's antics.  The hot blond cop from Reno: 911 is the mom and I was on board with just that.

Trophy Wife - The young third wife must deal with the two previous ex-wives and her step-children in her new marriage.  I'll give this a try.

Lucky 7 - A group of coworkers win the lottery together.  This could go either way.

Back In The Game - Oh my this looks bad.  This looks like the Bad News Bears the TV show, but really bad.  I couldn't make it through the YouTube clip on the show.

Super Fun Night - Rebel Wilson is the best and I'm happy she has a show. 

Once Upon A Time in Wonderland - While the regular Once Upon a Time has been centered on The Enchanted Forest and more recently Neverland, the new series will be deal with Alice and the characters of Wonderland.  I felt that land has been under utilized in the existing show so I'm happy about this.

Betrayal - A woman has an affair with the man her husband is trying to prosecute.  This looks like an interesting story I can't see how they could make this into a series.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?