Friday, May 20, 2011

 

CBS New Fall 2011 Shows

I haven't watched the previews for the news CBS shows. I wanted to but in order to see them you have to create a log in account on cbs.com. I see no point in doing that as I watch very few CBS shows: HIMYM and Big Bang Theory. I watch Amazing Race when I remember to add it to my DVR. Why do they have to change the title every season? It's retarded. So here's my take from the press release:

2 BROKE GIRLS
Two friends and coworkers scheme to make more money while waitressing It's on after HIMYM but I probably won't give this a chance.

UNFORGETTABLE
A lady detective with 100% perfect recall memory, except for the one thing she really wants to remember: her sister's murder. I'm falling asleep just typing about this.

HOW TO BE A GENTLEMAN
This looks like a modern day Odd Couple with a writer and a personal trainer working together to improve each others live or something.

PERSON OF INTEREST
This is the only show that kind of appeals to me as it stars Lost's Michael Emerson as part of a crime fighting duo. He uses advanced software to figure out crimes before they take place. Never mind, this sounds stupid.

A GIFTED MAN
A doctors starts seeing and talking to the ghost of his dead ex-wife and she tries to help him be a better person. Oh my this sounds bad.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?