Wednesday, November 21, 2007

 

Razor

The long wait between season 3 and 4 of Battlestar Galactica is a little easier with the new BSG movie premiering on Saturday. Battlestar Galactica: Razor tells three stories. I had heard it was going to be just the story of the Pegasus in the early months of the war before it joined the fleet. I'm interested to see how they discovered Gina was a Cylon. I'm still not clear how anyone figured that one out. There are two more stories weaved into that one, one in the past with young Adama, and one with Apollo. I think the Apollo story might be a stretch, but anything with Jamie Bamber is OK by me. More shirtless locker rooms scenes please! I attached the photo purely for my own happiness.

Season four continues in April. Ugh, what if I get hit by a car before then?

Labels:


Comments:
According to the promo at the end of Razor, the new season is actually in March. I hope that wasn't a mistake!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?