Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

ABC Fall Schedule 2007

ABC released their new schedule today. Unlike NBC they have some new comedies on their schedule including a sitcom based on a Geico commercial. Who knew?

Sam I Am - I love Christina Applegate so if she's in it, I'll put it on my list.
Cavemen - It's so easy a caveman could do it. I laughed out loud when I saw ABC was doing a show based on the Geico cavemen commercials.
Carpoolers - A group people carpool and talk about their lives.
Pushing Daisies - This show seems quite strange. This guy can bring people back to life so he uses his power to solve crimes. But if he touches the same person a second time, they die again.
Private Practice - The highly anticipated spin-off to Grey's Anatomy.
Dirty Sexy Money - Finally we've got a possible replacement for Dynasty/Dallas. This rich family drama is from the point of view of their new lawyer.
Big Shots - This one is about a bunch of guys in the business world. I'm glad Christopher Titus is returning to television.
Women's Murder Club - Finally a new detective drama that's not all about the police. There's a medical examiner, D.A., reporter, and detective who work together. Who knows.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?