Wednesday, September 06, 2017

 

New TV Show Premiere Dates September 2017

Most new shows are starting in October. Here's what is starting this month...

Sunday 2017-09-10
The Orville - Fox
This show I'm the most excited about. The two part premiere starts Sunday and then after that the show moves to Thursdays.


The Deuce - HBO
I'm not a big fan of shows about criminals so it's likely I'll give up on this after one episode.

Sunday 2017-09-24
Star Trek: Discovery - CBS
Of course I'll watch this. After I'll decide if it's worth getting CBS All Access. If the timeline this took place in was post Voyager, I'd already have All Access. Why do they keep going backwards?

Monday 2017-09-25
Young Sheldon - CBS - Maybe
Me, Myself & I - CBS - Yes
The Good Doctor - ABC - No
The Brave - NBC - No


Tuesday 2017-09-26
Law & Order True Crime: The Menendez Murders - NBC
This is definitely on my list to watch

Wednesday 2017-09-27
SEAL Team - CBS - Just no

Thursday 2017-09-28
Will & Grace - NBC
Technically this isn't new. But it was off for 11 years so it is basically new again.

Friday 2017-09-29
Marvel's Inhumans
I'm really excited for this. Not excited enough to go pay to see it in the theater right now.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?