Friday, August 04, 2017

 

Tonight is the last @midnight episode. Thanks, now I have to update my book.

In chapter 5 of my alien invasion novel Sorry We Were Late, I refer to @midnight as though it was still on the air in 2019. Of course, I also refer to The O'Reilly Factor which got cancelled earlier this year too. So now I have to make small edits to cover these changes in real life. But I have about 20 typos to fix anyway.

I'm one of the few humans to have watched every single episode of @midnight. This statement is technically a lie, since I haven't watch tonight's episode and won't have a chance until next week. I'm currently at Lazy Bear in Guernville. I actually wrote this post on Saturday, I'm not blogging on vacation. I'm probably drinking next to a pool right now. Regardless, I've watched @midnight from the beginning. I'm sad it is going away. I hope it comes back now and then in the future. It's not a very expensive set to rebuild.


I almost never watch the show live. I've never participated in hashtag wars. It is a dependably funny show that rarely gets too political. My favorite guests were Mary Lynn Rajskub, Ron Funches, Matt Mira, Jonah Ray, Flula Borg, Niki Glaser, Paul F. Tompkins, Jen Kirkman, and Doug Benson.

Where am I going to see random comedy now?


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?