Wednesday, August 02, 2017

 

I couldn't make it through two episodes of #Ozark on @Netflix


I love Jason Batman and I love to pretend to hate Laura Linney.  Shut up Laura Linney! Just kidding, she's great. But I'm just not a fan of shows about criminals. I made it half way through the second episode when I shut it off. For a genius with money, leaving $8M in cash under his motel bed was the dumbest move ever. And then they threw in the stupid TV trope of kids not doing what they are told to move the plot along. I was already on the fence because I didn't like any of the characters and would have been happy with them all being shot in the head, but after those dumb moves I was out.

I'll be happy with Jason Bateman back on Arrested Development next year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?