Sunday, October 05, 2014

 

New and Returning Shows this week 10/5-10/11


The new shows are continuing this week.  Here's what's debuting and returning.

Sunday 2014-10-05
Bob’s Burgers (Fox) - This show has finally hit the popularity it deserves.  My favorite recurring joke is Tina's love for zombies.  "They're dangerous, but I love their swagger"

Mulaney (Fox) - I've seen John Mulaney's stand-up and he's hilarious.  Nasim Pedrad is the costar and I love her.

Tuesday 2014-10-07
Flash (CW) - I watched the leaked pilot and this show looks great.  Unlike Arrow, this show will have meta-humans including Wentworth Miller as my favorite Flash adversary Captain Cold.

Supernatural (CW) - I'm glad Crowley is a full cast member this season.  I'm looking forward to Demon Dean also.

Wednesday 2014-10-08
American Horror Story (FX) - As much as I loved last season, the Freak Show really freaks me out.  I just can't watch this season.

Arrow (CW) - I hope we see more of Amanda Waller.  She's my favorite DC non-villain villain.

Kingdom (DirecTV) - This is Nick Jonas' new show about MMA.  I want to give this a try for the eye candy.

Star Wars Rebels (DXD) - Yay and new Star Wars show!  This is about the time between episode 3 and episode 4.

Friday 2014-10-10
Cristela (ABC) - I'm not that excited about this new comedy but I'm happy to see more diversity in sitcoms.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?