Sunday, September 21, 2014

 

New and Returning Shows this week 9/21-9/27

It's officially fall 2014 so the new and returning shows are coming at us fast.  Here's what's new this week:

Sunday 2014-09-21
Madam Secretary (CBS) - Sunday is a very busy night so if this show doesn't blow me away tonight, it's off the list.  This is similar to the Sigourney Weaver show Political Animals which didn't get a second season.

Monday 2014-09-22
Big Bang Theory (CBS) - It's back on Monday and renewed for three more season, it's the show about smart people for dumb people.  I'm in for the long haul.

Blacklist (NBC) - James Spader does the near impossible task of making a career criminal and contract killer likable.  I'm looking forward to season 2.

Forever (ABC) - I still haven't decided if I want to watch this one.  It's about a NYC medical examiner who also happens to be immortal.

Gotham (Fox) - This is one of the most anticipated shows of the year.  I love Ben McKenzie and I'm delighted to see him as Detective Gordon.

Scorpion (CBS) - Planes have pilots and can't be crashed by computers.  Go away.

Sleepy Hollow (Fox) - I started watching season 1 over the summer but only made it through 3 episodes.  I do love the big witchcraft and four horseman themes.  I might sandbag season 2 while trying to catch up on season 1.

Tuesday 2014-09-23
Agents Of SHIELD (ABC) - I was really surprised to hear a lot of people gave up on this show in the beginning.  I thought season 1 was great from start to finish.

Wednesday 2014-09-24
Goldbergs (ABC) - Yay!  The best new comedy of last season is back.  I love the crazy older brother, I love the mom, and I love that it takes place in the year 1980-something.

Black-ish (ABC) - There's a lot of new comedies and I don't think I care about one about a family, even a rich black family in Beverly Hills.

Key and Peele (CC) - I've only caught episodes here and there but this season I'm all in.  This is one of the best sketch comedy shows on TV right now.

South Park (CC) - Remember when South Park did two 7 episodes half season instead of one 10 episode season?  Yeah, I mad because they do 4 less episodes a year now except the show is still great.  Last season they had the epic three part Game of Thrones spoof and the instant classic World War Zimmerman.  I can't wait to see what shenanigans the boys get up to this year!

Thursday 2014-09-25
How To Get Away With Murder (ABC) - I do like a good lawyer show but I think I'll pass on this.

Friday 2014-09-26
Amazing Race (CBS) - Looking at the list of contestants for season 25, my early favorites are the married surfer team.  It's now on Friday.

Saturday 2014-09-27
Saturday Night Live (NBC) - It's season 40!  The first host is the super sexy super star Chris Prat

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?