So much is new this month I needed to talk about it. Let's go day by day. This isn't everything, just what I plan on watching.
- Sun 1/5 - Downton Abbey. This starts tonight. I watched the British version from the internet already and it is still a great show. I want an American spin-off set in Newport, RI and NYC.
- Tue 1/7 - Intelligence. You had me a Sawyer from LOST.
- Tue 1/7 - Killer Women. Number Six as a lady Texas Ranger, sign me up.
- Tue 1/7 - Cougarton Abbey. Season 5 of one of my favorite shows starts this week. Squeee!
- Wed 1/8 - Chicago PD. A spin-off from Chicago Fire which I don't watch. The commercials look good but I might drop this as the week is getting full.
- Fri 1/10 - Enlisted. An Army sitcom airing after Raising Hope. I will give this a chance.
- Sun 1/12 - True Detective. Woody Harrelson AND Matthew McConaughey? How could this suck.
- Mon 1/13 - Being Human. The Ghost/Vampire/Werewolf roommates are back for a 4th season
- Mon 1/13 - Bitten. A new werewolf show centering on a female character.
- Mon 1/13 - Archer. One of the best animates shows.
- Mon 1/13 - Chozen. From the makers of Archer, Bobby Moynihan is the voice of a gay white gangsta rapper fresh out of prison and starting over.
- Mon 1/20 - Klondike. This mini-series is about the Klondike gold rush.
- Thur 1/23 - Rake. Greg Kinnear as a lawyer who is great at being a lawyer and terrible at being a human being.
Lots of a good stuff before the Olympics sucks the goodness out of television starting 2/6.