Tuesday, September 07, 2010

 

When Are My Favorite Show Starting?

This year the big networks are all using the third week of September as an old fashioned premiere week. All but two of my favorite returning shows are returning that week, with one before and one after. If you are like me, you need to re-add all these shows to your TiVo/DVR as I delete them all in the summer. Here's the list on premiere dates:

Tuesday 09/14
Parenthood on NBC

Monday 09/20
Castle on ABC
Chuck on NBC
How I Met Your Mother on CBS







Tuesday 09/21
Glee on FOX

Wednesday 09/22
Cougar Town & Modern Family on ABC

Thursday 9/23
Community & 30 Rock on NBC
Fringe on FOX (I still haven't decided if I'm watching this season)
Big Bang Theory on CBS (new night)

Friday 09/24
The Good Guys on FOX
Medium on CBS
Smallville & Supernatural on CW

Sunday 9/26
Desperate Housewives on ABC
The Simpsons, Family Guy, & Cleveland Show on FOX

Sunday 10/3
American Dad on FOX


Coming up this week: new shows I'm watching, shows I'm not watching, reality show update

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?