Tuesday, February 23, 2010
LOST 6.03 - I'd Better Put On Some Pants
I'm having a problem with something else said last week. Illana said that Smokey-Locke was stuck in the guise of John Locke. If that were true, why did Smokey-Locke appear as Alex to Ben last season? That was when we were first clued in that new Locke might be Smokey with the great Clark Kent-Superman disappearance of Locke in that scene. "I'll go get some rope"..."What'd I miss?" But I don't think he has been appearing as Jack's dad. Wasn't he in Jacob's cabin with Claire in the 4th season? The cabin is inside the ash line. But he could be him too. I want more of Claire.
Here is what we learned:
- Jack, James, Hurley, Locke, Sayid & Jin (maybe Sun) are candidates to take over for Jacob
- Kate is not a candidate
- Illana, Sun, Ben, and Frank are heading to the Temple
- James is choosing to follow Locke-Smokey
- Richard doesn't know anything about the candidate search. This means none of the others knew until Dogen split open Huley's guitar-ankh.
- Who is the blond child Locke-Smokey sees?
- Why can James see him but not Richard?
- Who are the other names on the wall?
- Is "Kwan" Sun or Jin?
- Who or what is Jacob protecting the island from?
- Locke and Helen are engaged
- Locke and his Dad are still speaking (Helen suggested he would be at the wedding)
- Locke and Ben are colleagues
- Rose works for Hurley
- How did Locke end up in the wheel chair?
- How did Ben get off the island?