Wednesday, March 25, 2009
LOST 5.09 - Dharma Cameleon
Anyway, last week's episode kick ass. Kicked Jack's ass to be specific. While Jack was descending into a shame spiral of Oxycontin and facial hair back in L.A., James was developing real leadership skills. It's good to see Jack kicked down a notch and forced to cleaned toilets for a while. Speaking of characters I don't like anymore, if Kate breaks up James and Juliet I will find the Lamppost, go to the island and throw her off a cliff. Jack seemed irredeemable at the end of the third season and now he's coming around. It is going to be a long road for me to like Kate again. The other big new development was Christian's reappearance. This was the first time he actually directly interacted with someone for the first time. He handed the photo to Sun. In the past he only appeared and talked to people. My theory is Christian had some previous experience on the island. When 815 crashed he was resurrected the same way Locke was. He's been working directly for Jacob since the crash. That's just what I'm thinking.
What we learned:
- Frank did land the plane on the runway James and Kate were forced to labor on in Season 3.
- Frank left with Sun
- Ben was injured by Sun, not in the crash.
- Sun left before Locke woke up
- The baby is Ethan.
- Young Ben met prisoner Sayid.
- Why didn't the Others repurpose the Processing Center after the purge?
- Did the reason the Others kidnapped Jack, James, Kate, and Hugo at the end of season 2 was because they knew they were Dharma?
- Why didn't Sun go into the past? What circumstances did she not replicate when she was on Flight 316?
- Where did Daniel go?
- When did Ethan go to the live with the Others?
- If Radzinsky was so concerned about revealing plans for The Swan, why did he let Sayid into the Flame?
- If the Swan is one of the last stations built, why is it called station 3 of 6 in the orientation film?
- And there are more than 6 stations anyway. What's that all about?
- What is Sun's journey ahead of her? Is she going back or bringing them forward.