Tuesday, March 10, 2009
LOST 5.07 and LOST 5.08
Here's what we learned from The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham:
- Flight 316 crashed on Hydra island
- Ben and Locke ended up in the island in the present along with the rest of the 316ers.
- Ceasar the Lost Whisperer is keeping secrets from the others. I think the island makes people act that way.
- Widmore doesn't seem to be part of Dharma
- Widmore knows where the Oceanic Six are at all times.
- Abaddon works for Widmore.
- The reason Abaddon was with Locke back before the island was because Widmore knew about Locke from the 50's.
- Ben killed Locke
- Why did Ben kill Abaddon?
- Why did Abaddon allow himself to be seen by Hurley? Was he trying to mess it up for Locke?
- Does Widmore really want the Oceanic Six to return?
- How many people survived the 316 crash?
- Where did the Captain Frank go?
- What women did he go with?
- Where they the ones who fired on the time travelers?
- but the biggest question: how did Locke return to life?
- The final time jump was during the Dharma years
- The penultimate jump was really long ago and the four toed statue was still standing
- James, Juliet, Miles, Daniel, and Jin integrated into the Dharma Initiative
- The Dharma people are quite frightened of James
- There is a truce between The Others and Dharma. James was very important in keeping the peace.
- James and Juliet are now a hot item.
- Why did the Others attack Amy and Paul?
- What are the terms of the Truce?
- Was the little girl Charlotte?
- What is the significance of the ankh necklace?
- What are Miles and Daniel doing for Dharma?
- Who is Amy's baby? Is it someone important? Someone we know?
- How was Amy able to conceive and have a baby?
- Where did Jin make the phone call from?
- What happened to Rose and Bernard? If they ended up in 1974 did they join Dharma too?