Saturday, March 07, 2009
It's Malarky, Mumbo Jumbo, Grandma Grandpa, Cook Some Gumbo
I did log on to Twitter and looked through my history. Here are some of the good ones:
- I just farted and left the room. Suckers. 1:51 PM Feb 12th, 2008 from txt
- Capri jeans have never and will never be in style.
- Ted's helping a woman who tripped in the parking lot. 2:17 PM Mar 9th, 2008 from txt
- Kody just peed on me. 8:37 PM Jan 13th, 2008 from txt
- Flirting with the funeral director. in Burbank, CA http://tinyurl.com/3nlzzu
- Safeway is out of bananas. What is this Soviet Russia?!?! 6:33 PM Nov 27th, 2007 from txt
- I almost walked into a telephone post while texting
- Holiday window shopping with Matt in Seattle, WA http://loopt.us/8CQPqA
"Now what is it? Tweet? I'm tweeting? Twitter-fuck? Twitter-twat? Twat did you say, I can't twitter you? Oh this is fun!"
Even Jon Stewart. It's so lame. If twitter wasn't dead, they just made it dead. I have a twitter account to promote doxienews.com. I'll never look at it the same.
Links to this post: