Tuesday, February 03, 2009
LOST 5.01 - God Help Us All
- Is the island moving through time or is it fixed and the survivors moving through time?
- Why are both Locke and Juliet moving through time? Shouldn't Juliet be with the rest of the Others? If Locke is truly the leader of the Others, why isn't he with the rest of the Others? It seems that either one of them shouldn't be unstuck.
- Is Daniel working on the Orchid station in his future or past?
- Did Desmond not remember meeting Daniel because it didn't happen the first time? Otherwise why did he suddenly remember it then?
- Did the problems on the island really happen because Jack (and the Oceanic Six) left like Ben said? If this is true, why did Richard let them go?
- Why does Sun want to kill Ben?
- Who hired the lawyers to question the parentage of Aaron?
- Why does Desmond need to find Daniel's mother? What can she do to help?