Monday, February 09, 2009

 

Is this the funniest SNL skit of the season?

I say yes. It's not very highly rated online. It's not as popular as Jizz in my Pants or Mark Wahlberb Talks to Animals. I think it is worthy of discussing.



Most SNL skits have just one joke, and it's drawn out way too long. The Gilly skit had many jokes other than just Gilly being a very dangerous pre-teen. The kid with the step dad and the kid with broken arms are both hilarious. Very surprising character development. Also there's a great new catch phrase "Sorry". I can't stop saying it. Then it has a fun little theme song, "Knock, Knock. Who's there? It's Gilly!" But the best part is the best redirection joke of the season. "I apologize in the bum's ass." This was real genius comedy writing and it shouldn't be overlooked.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?