Friday, November 07, 2008

 

Ugly Betty

I've been a bit distracted this week with the election and all. Both my Tivos are getting rather full.

Last night was a really good episode of Ugly Betty. (1) They had the best line of the season: "I always blackmail people when I'm nervous, it's just kinda my goto." Wilhelmina said that to the new Meade CFO. (2) The new CFO is super hot. You may remember him as the super sexy Captain Gault, the captain of the freighter on LOST. (3) There was a great tender moment between Amanda and Betty and a tender moment between Betty and Wilhelmina. (4) Amanda's party poster, "The Roof, Friday, Are You on the List?" led to the best montage I've seen in a while. (5) And finally, the awkward scene between Justin and Wilhelmina. They bumped into each other at the after party and she gave him the funniest look. I want him working at Mode!

I really hope this is the episode they submit for Emmy consideration.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?