Sunday, March 30, 2008

 

Nazis and Jesus

As my TiVo is nearly empty, I've been watching lots more random television than normal. My channel of choice is The History Channel International. I watched a great show on the failure of the Spanish Armada. They failed because they were ill prepared and thought their superior numbers would give them the advantage. They were wrong. But it seems to be that the vast majority of the shows on there are either about World War II or the biblical era. It's been fun to learn a bit more about the histories we've all studies so much in the past. Here are some fun facts I've learned:
The regular History channel wastes time with shows about bigfoot, UFOs, and lumberjacks. I prefer History Channel InternationĂ¡l.

Comments:
I prefer Salsa OriginĂ¡l.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?