This was another unique format for flashback. This time it was one continuous story being told by Michael/Kevin to Desmond and Sayid. The timeline for the flashback is kinda odd mostly with regard to Tom. Tom was at the Hydra station and later at Otherville before being killed on the beach by Sawyer. Getting off the island to NYC and back can not be a quick trip even if they didn't use the sub which got destroyed by Locke. How did he do it? Maybe he used he secret gay powers. I'd like to point out that I first hypothesized he was gay back in episode 3.01
. But he's dead now so I guess it doesn't matter. From the previews of the last five episodes it looks like a lot more people are going to die in the war between Ben and Widmore.
Here's more stuff we learned:
- Michael returned to NYC with Walt but has to live a secret life
- Michael tried to kill himself at least twice but the island wouldn't let him
- Tom was able to leave the island after the sky went all purple
- Tom says Widmore's people are responsible for the fake 815
And new questions:
- Where is the Temple?
- Why is the Temple special?
- Why is the Temple not for the 815 people?
- Who is the guy in the bed next to Michael in his dream? Was that Jacob?
- Why is Michael dreaming about Libby? Is it the Island?
- Why won't the island let Michael kill himself?
- Is Delenn really dead? There's no obvious wound like on Carl
We got over three weeks until the next episode.