Thursday, March 27, 2008
LOST 4.06: It's Very Stressful Being an Other
- Juliet doesn't like being the center of attention
- Tom has daddy issues
- Goodwin was married to Harper the therapist
- Pregnant women die because of an immune system problem
- Harper knew that Ben had a thing for Juliet
- The sub was stocked with non Dharma products
- The freighter people were sent by Widmore
- Widmore killed one of Ben's people
- Charlotte knows Ben gassed the Dharma people
- Ben brought Juliet to the island and kept her there because she is "his".
- Juliet likes Jack and Ben knows it
- Ben is now living free in Otherville
- Who does Juliet remind Ben of?
- How did Ben get a message to Harper to deliver to Juliet?
- How did Ben know where Daniel and Charlotte were heading?
- How could Daniel and Charlotte know about The Tempest? Unless they know about Dharma Inititive.
- Was Harper really there at all?
- Who lived in Juliet's house before Ben gave it to Juliet?
- How did Goodwin get the chemical burn? Why did he lie about it?
- If Kate was suspicious why did she turn he on Charlotte?
- Why did Ben ask if the rabbit had a number on it? Spoiler alert
- Which Red Sox game did Ben tape over?
- Who took the video of Widmore in the alley
- What else is in the Widmore file Ben gave to Locke?
- As everyone in Otherville seemed to know that Ben was in love with Juliet, why did they try to prosecute her before he woke up from surgery?
- Why is Hurley so lucky with the horseshoes?