Saturday, March 01, 2008
LOST 4.04: That's My Story and I'm Sticking to It
Here's what we know:
- Jack perjured himself for Kate. If the truth ever comes how, he can go to jail.
- Ben has one week to get Miles his cash.
- Locke has gone off the deep end.
- Kate isn't pregnant...or is she?
- Kate is pretending to be Aaron's mother.
- Jack still loves Kate.
- What does Locke expect from Ben?
- Why is Kate being charged in a California court for Federal and other state charges?
- Who are the other two "survivors" that didn't make it that Jack talked about?
- Why was the Xanadu video tape queued up to the best part? Who takes out the tape in the middle of the best part?
- Why does Locke not want Ben and Miles to talk to each other?
- Who does Miles work for?
- Why does Miles want 3.2 million?
- How does Miles plan to deal with Charlotte?
- What is the memory exercise Charlotte and Daniel are doing?
- Why can he only remember two cards?
- Why does the DA want Kate to stay in California? Is she working for one of the island groups?
- Why does Jack not want to see Aaron?
- What happened to Claire?
- How did the Oceanic 6 integrate Aaron into their rescue lie?