Thursday, February 21, 2008
LOST 4.03: It's No Use Having Friends You Can't Trust
Here's what we learned:
- The cabin moves around the island, it wasn't just hurley's vision
- Sayid traded
- Kate stayed with Sawyer and Locke
- Future Sayid is killing people probably involved with the freighter people under the guidance of Ben
- Ben survives the current timeline and regains a position of power.
- Who are the people Sayid is assassinating? Dharma? Frieghter people? Penny's group? All three?
- Why did he grab a handful of snow right after tossing the cell phone in the trash?
- Who is Elsa's boss?
- Why does Dan pick a target sight so close to the helicopter?
- Why does the pilot want him to hang up if Mikowski picks up the phone?
- Where was the rocket for the 31 minutes?
- If there is a 31 minute time difference with the island and the boat, how are they able to communicate in real time?
- Why is this "not good" according to Dan?
- Why does Ben have so many passports?
- What do the freighter people know of Penelopee?
- What work does Charolette have to do?
- What happenes if Frank doesn't stay on the same bearing they came in with?
- Why did Jack stay on the island?