Thursday, May 24, 2007
LOST 3.22a - Spinal Injury Fetish
Anyway, here's what we know:
- Jack, Kate, and at least one other person made it off the island
- The other person is dead and no one went to the funeral
- Jack's decision to leave the island destroyed him personally causing a spiral into drugs and alcohol
- Jack is looking for the island and wants to go back
- The newspaper Jack was reading was dated 4/5/7, over two years after the events on the island.
And here are the new questions:
- Why isn't Kate in jail?
- Who was the person in the coffin?
- Why was the funeral in a predominately black neighborhood?
- What's the the beard Jack.
The biggest question is this: Is this how the show is going to end or this getting off the island only part of the story? Will future Jack join up with some others trying to find the island? Will season 4 start in 2008 as people try to get back to the island and flashback to the events in the in between years? Or will there be three more seasons of more of the same until people go back to their terrible lives?
I can't wait 'til they go back!
Links to this post: