Monday, May 21, 2007
LOST 3.21 - You're my Wonderwall
Speaking of inconsistency, what is going on with Desmond's flashbacks? He saw Charlie in the Looking Glass station and then drowning. Up until now all the things he saw in the future were things he would eventually see in person. If he didn't follow Charlie into the Looking Glass, how could he have seen these things? Maybe we will find out in the finale
And one more thing bothered me about the episode. The Dharma Swan station was generally referred to as "the Hatch" because they found the top escape hatch first. The survivors began to refer to the other stations as hatches because of the this. The Others and the Dharma folks always called them Stations, yet the blue prints for the Looking Glass Sayid got from The Flame calls it a Hatch. What the Pho? Also Desmond called it a hatch, but that might have been due to his cohabitation with the survivors.
OK, here's what we learned:
- Charlie's band is popular again
- Alex doesn't believe she is Ben's daughter
- Karl has been living in the jungle near the Others tent city
- The cable Sayid found in season one lead to the Looking Glass
- Nadia (Sayid's love) was in Britain for a while
- Charlie likes Oasis
- Desmond was at the pool when Charlie was a child. If you listen carefully as Charlie approaches the edge before he jumps in, you can hear a child yelling his name.
Here are the new questions:
- In the first season, Charlie said he couldn't swim. Why did he say that?
- Why did Ben telling the others the Looking Glass was abandoned?
- Who are the women in the Looking Glass?
- Why weren't the women part of Desmond's future flash?
- Why was Ben so frazzled after returning to tent city?
- Why did he move up the raid on the survivors camp?