Thursday, May 10, 2007
LOST 3.20: Help Me
What we know:
- Ben was born near Portland, not on the island
- Roger Workman was Ben's father
- Ben killed his father in the purge
- Ben is the last remaining person from the Dharma Inititive
- The Dharma group had several cars and passable roads between stations
- Why did Richard appear not to age?
- How was Ben able to summon his mother?
- Where did the original Hostiles/Others come from?
- Who is fronting the organizations off the island that maintain the Others?
- Does the Dharma Inititive exist outside the island?
- Do they know about the purge?
- Who is supplying the island?
- What is the strange powder outside Jacob's cabin?
- Who is Jacob?
- Why can't he be seen or heard by most people?
- Why didn't Ben's coveralls have the Dharma logo on them?
- Why did they never cover the mass grave?
- Why did the Hostiles want to get rid of the Dharma folks?
- Did they leave the Swan station alone?
- Why is Ben the leader?
- Will Locke survive?
- Why does Jacob need Locke to help him?
Now, I'm hungry. Where's Kraft services?
Links to this post: