Saturday, April 14, 2007
LOST 3.16: See You in a Week
Here's what else we learned:
- Juliet is a spy
- Juliet was having a relationship with Goodwin
- Claire has an implant that made her sick
- The island's healing properties prevent pregnancies.
- Juliet's favorite book is Carrie
- Ben think Carrie is depressing
- Juliet made the distinction between a tumor and cancer.
- If Sun got pregnant on the island, will she survive?
- Does Juliet know Sun is pregnant?
- What is her goal as being a spy? Mr. F.
- Why is Ben still so concerned with the beachers?
- How do the others know James killed Frank in Australia?
- Why put a chip in Claire?
- Did they put one in anyone else?
- Did Juliet's sister ever really have a relapse?
- Why doesn't James trust Juliet? She saved his life.
- What were the criteria for the lists that Ethan and Goodwin made?
- What was the symbol on the tree? Is that the same as the mark Juliet was branded with?
- Why did it take Juliet all night to get to the supplies?
- Who were the guys on the sub?
- Why is the last part of the sub ride bumpy? Do subs encounter turbulence?
- If Juliet's work is so important, why does she waste time with a book club?
- Does Juliet know Ethan killed Steve?