Tuesday, March 27, 2007

 

Vote for the Worst dot com

I haven't watched American Idol since Kelly Clarkson had her special moment. You know, the moment like this. The one she waited her lifetime for. It was such an innocent age. I can't bear to watch anymore. It's soooo boring. Why is this the number one show? Now I have a new reason to watch: http://www.votefortheworst.com/. This is a website which advocates everyone voting for the worst singer to keep him/her in the competition the longest just to mess with the show. For the past few weeks, that person has been Sanjaya. They've been very successful and subsequently have been getting a lot of press. Rosie talked about them on The View. Letterman asked drunk Paula about them. And apparently they were mentioned on the show by one of the contestants. This is the most interesting thing to happen to American Idol in years and I think I will start watching again next week. I've been watching clips on the Internet for the past few weeks, but it's back on my TiVo as of today.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?