Wednesday, March 14, 2007
LOST 3.11: After the Fire, After All the Rain...
Here's the dialog in Russian:
- Klugh: Mikhail. Mikhail! You know what to do.
- Mikhail: We still have another way [out].
- Klugh: We cannot risk. You know the conditions.
- Mikhail: There is another way.
- Klugh: They captured us. We will not let them to get into territory.
- Klugh: You know what to do. It is an order.
- Mikhail: We still have another way! Klugh (in English): Just do it, Mikhail.
- Mikhail: Forgive me. (shoots)
Here's what we learned:
- The Flame was a Darhma Initiative communication facility
- The "others" took over the Flame at some point in the past
- Sayid worked as a cook in Paris
- Not even Sawyer knows who Nikki is
- Hurley is better at ping pong than Sawyer
- Will Sawyer keep his word and stop using nicknames?If so, will he stop using his own nickname and go by James Ford?
- Was Kelvin the last of the Darhma Initiative?
- Why didn't Patchy disarm the station's explosive?
- How did Patchy escape the ropes?
- Was there a Purge, a battle between the Darhma and the Others?
- What happened to the livestock after the explosion?
- What was "another way" that Mikhail spoke of in Russian
Tonight is a Claire episode. The preview suggested a surprise connection between two of the survivors. If it's that Claire is Jack's sister, that's really not a surprise. Everyone assumed that after the Ana Lucia episode.