I loved last night's episode. It's the episode I've been waiting for since the season premier of the second season when Hurley told Jack Mr. Clucks was hit by a meteorite. That was cool. This was the funniest episode of the season by far. I think we have covered everything about Hurley's past now. The only other flashback they could do is the story of his best friend running off with his girlfriend, but I don't need to see that. I love the reporter, Tricia Tanaka. She is probably based on long time L.A. Asian reported Tritia Toyota from channel 2 in L.A. in the 80's and 90's. She was the only Asian on TV when I was little. Did you notice the brief appearance of the useless twins
. I don't even remember their names anymore. I'm always happen when Delenn comes back. She's listed in the next two episodes.
What we learned:
- Past Swan Station inhabitants had a hippie-mobile
- Darhma makes beer
- Hurley knows how to drive
- Hurley lived in or near Diamond Bar. My aunt and uncle used to live in Diamond Bar. It's the slightly upscale neighbor to Chino east of L.A. and north of The O.C.
- What's with the trash in the back of the van?
- Why didn't they finish the road? Or did they finish it and it just got overgrown?
- What was road connecting the Swan station to?
- Is Roger's last name Workman?
- What are they going to do with the hippie-mobile now?