Thursday, February 15, 2007
LOST 3.08: Make Your Own Kind of Music
We got to hear the great Mama Cass song again from Desmond's first appearance.
- Caleb from The O.C. is a huge dick. Although we sort of knew that from last season's finale
- Desmond crossed paths with Charlie years ago.
- Claire goes swimming every day
- Charlie is going to die
And here are the new questions:
- So what did happen to Desmond? Was it a vision by the island, some groundhog day experience, or a dream? How does that explain how he knows future events shortly before they happen?
- Did Locke and Eko have similar experiences?
- What happened to his clothes?
- Where did the bottle of Whiskey come from? It wasn't Dharma Inititive.
- What is Sawyer going to do when he discovers stuff missing from his stash?
- Are we going to see the ring again? From what I read it takes over a thousand years for a water molecule to make a complete circle in the ocean current. So it would be a long time before the ring washed up on the shores of the island after being tossed in the Thames and flushed out to sea.
While the episode wasn't as excited as the past few, it was different and it was good. And it wasn't about Jack/Kate/Sawyer so that made it great. Next week the flight attendent returns after living with the others. Fun.