The Amazing Race All-Star
edition is finally here, with 11 teams from the most recent season all the way back to the first season. Here's who they got:
- Kevin & Drew - The frat brothers from season one who were always bickering. The were last seen wandering India trying to remember where they dropped their bags on the race to the pit stop.
- Joe & Bill - The first gay team from the first season. They were one of the few teams in the history of the show not to be at the finish line. Team Guido was the first villain team.
- Oswald & Danny - Team Cha Cha Cha from season two never expect to finish so high (they finished fourth). They were the only team to buy a souvenir with there food money. While in Hong Kong they found such a unique fragrance they just had to have it. What homos.
- John Vito & Jill - This was the 9-11 team. Jill's brother (who was also John Vito's best friend) died in the World Trade Center. The tragic events pushed them together but they have since broken up. I just love saying "John Vito".
- Teri & Ian - Ian never let Teri do one road block which led to the new rule that the road blocks needed to be balanced. He is such a controlling jerk I hope they get eliminated first.
- Charla & Mirna - AKA Mirna and Shirna. Charla is the little person who carried a rack of beef across the Argentine countryside. Mirna can speak like 1000 languages. They are a fun and feisty team.
- Rob & Amber - They met on Survivor All Stars so it make sense to see them here. I can't stand them. They should be eliminated second.
- Uchenna & Joyce - The only previous team to have won. When Joyce had to cut off all her hair for the Fast Forward, I cried. Not because it was sad but because she looked so beautiful. I wouldn't be opposed to see them win.
- Eric & Danielle - The only team not to have been a team before. They competed against each other last spring. Eric was part of the frat boy team that lost to the hippies because they couldn't remember the flags of the countries they had visited. This caused my friend Lorna to give up on the show forever. She hated the hippies. I'm glad they didn't included the hippies since there are already enough villain teams.
- David & Mary - Billed as "Coal Miner and Wife," they were the
poor white trash working class team that America fell in love with. Rosie gave them a house on The View.
Dustin & Kandice - Last seasons fierce and beautiful team of pageant queens came in fourth. They were also portrayed as villains.
It's going to be fun to see all the great team competing against each other. I can't wait to see who pulls out ahead and who falls behind. Click here to set your TiVo