Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

Battlestar's last Friday

Battlestar Galactica had it's last episode of 2006 and on Friday nights last week. Four weeks from Sunday it moves to its new night. I had no power that evening so my TiVo didn't record it. I had to buy it from iTunes over the weekend.

Battlestar Galactica - Battlestar Galactica, Season 3 - The Eye of Jupiter

It was a great episode. One of the best this season. The show seems to run like a Cosine Wave. The first few episodes are great beyond explanation. Then it gets not as good and then by the tenth or twentieth episode of the season it is back up to great beyond explanation. Season 2.0 and 2.5 worked the same way as the recently completed 3.0. The show ended with the most suspenseful cliffhanger to date in my opinion. In the past we've had one big thing closing out the show. There was so much going on at the end that was unresolved, I can barely take it. In need to watch the show one more time before I do a Lost-style write up. It was that good and I had to watch it on my laptop thanks to the lame wind storm.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?