Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

...you never believe me

"Every week I tell you what's going to happen and you never believe me." That's from the Medium spoof on MADtv last season. It truly describes the show however. Each week Allison has a dream which she doesn't understand at first, although it is painfully obvious to the viewers. She tells her boss at the D.A.'s office what she thinks is going on and no one believes her, even though she is ALWAYS right. Then they come together to solve the mystery and tell Allison she was right all along.

Irregardless of the formula, I still find the show enjoyable. I'm not big into procedural shows but this one is different enough to catch my attention. Plus Allison has a new hairdo this season.

Also tonight is the season finale of South Park and Drawn Together.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?