Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Groundhog Day Break

Well LOST is gone until February. In it's absence, ABC is airing Day Break starring Taye Diggs (from Broadway's Rent and one of Will's bfs on W&G) and the incredibly hot Adam Baldwin (pictured). Adam Baldwin rose to the top of my hot list playing Jayne on Firefly. He looks much better scruffy on that show than as the cleaned up detective he plays tonight. I'll take him anyway I can get him.

If you haven't figured out from my title, Day Break is a Groundhog Day type show. Everyday Taye Diggs wakes up to repeat the same horrible day. Presumably he's the only on who remembers the events of the previous repeated days. During the bad day he gets framed for murder and his girlfriend gets killed. I don't know how this will make it as a series, but I'm intrigued enough to give it a try.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?