Thursday, October 19, 2006
LOST 3.03: The hatch blew off your underwear
- The hatch has imploded and left a large crater.
- Desmond survived, but his clothes didn't.
- Locke survived, but his voice didn't. He got better.
- Eko survived, but got captured by a polar bear.
- It's endless shrimp time at Red Lobster.
- Nikki and Paolo have been there the entire time, don't question it.
And here are new questions:
- What happened to Eddie, the undercover cop?
- Why was Locke living on a pot farm?
- If the hatch "imploded" why did it fling the hatch door all the way to the beach?
- What happened to Locke, Eko, and Desmond during that day they were missing?
- Who were the bodies in the polar bear cave?
- What was the polar bear doing with Eko?
- Is there anything else in the polar bear cave, like a Dharma station?
- How did Desmond know about Locke's speech before it happened?
- What are Nikki and Paolo's stories?