Yesterday I got my copy of LOST Season 2. Now I can re-watch the entire season before the debut of season 3 on October 4th. Season 2 was all about the hatch that was blown open at the end of Season 1. Locke became obsessed with the button. Jack became obsessed with controlling people. Charlie became obsessed with saving baby Claire. And Hurley became obsessed with all the food they discovered. By the end of the season, three main characters were shot dead, all women. We know the island is a bit more than just the regular South Pacific paradise. We also know was Kate did to become a fugitive and what sent Hurley to the nut house. Here are the mysteries about the island that we don't know the answer to yet:
- What is the smoke creature? Does it look the same to everyone?
- How does the island heal people?
- Why do people on the island get "vision dreams"?
- What is the strange electromagnetic behavior around the hatch?
- What are the other hatches used for?
- Why can't people leave the vicinity of the island except through one course?
- What's the deal with the four toed foot statue?
- How many people on the outside know about the island?