Friday, September 22, 2006

 

Fraking Toasters on EW

I ran home for lunch today (leftover Nachos, yum!) and in my mail was the new Entertainment Weekly with the cast of Battlestar Galactica on the cover. Now, EW is a old and new thing for me. I subscribed years ago, just out of college I think, for the first time. I had it for years. When I sold the last house and said goodbye to the old Daniel (the one Ted calls, "Shopping Bag Daniel") I cancelled this and all my other magazine subscriptions. A month or so ago they sent me one of those "we really want you back" offers: one year for $10. OK, they got me back and I'm glad to be back. So as I said, this week they have Battlestar Galactica on the cover and a great story with no spoilers, just glimpses. The starts of season three is TWO weeks away. I thought it would never get here. They gush over the show, just like all the critics. I wish NBC would re-run the episodes on Saturday night. They just run reruns of Law & Order and other shows on that night anyway. I wonder what kind of ratings it would get?

BTW, tonight is the mid-season finales of Stargate: SG1 and Stargate: Atlantis.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?