Wednesday, May 17, 2006
ABC Fall Schedule 2006
ABC has a bunch of new shows for the fall. Out are Rodney and Invasion. Grey's Anatomy was moved to Thursday. Here are the new shows, nothing too exciting:
- Let's Rob... - A bunch of losers plot to rob Mick Jager's apartment. It looks great especially since Mick Jager guest stars as himself and is the executive producer. Set your TiVos now.
- Help Me Help You - Sam Malone is a therapist now. Pass.
- The Nine - The "9" were involved in a bank hostage situation that lasted a long time. The story unfolds reverse Lost-style, with flashbacks to the ordeal and how it affects the survivors in their lives afterwards. Looks good. Kim Raver from 24 stars which means Audrey won't be back for day 6, boo!
- Big Day - The entire season takes place during a wedding from different points of view each week. I'm already bored.
- Notes from the Underbelly - baby comedy, need I say more
- Six Degrees - ...of separation? That's what it looks like as the lives of disconnected New Yorkers intersect. This won't last unless the characters are fascinating.
- Betty the Ugly - based on the wildly popular telenovela, a "TV Ugly" woman goes to work in the world of high fashion
- Men in Trees - Oh my gods, they let Anne Heche back on TV! And in a show that's described as Sex and the City meets Northern Exposure. This won't make it to Thanksgiving.
- Brothers & Sisters - Ally McBeal stars in a new nighttime soap about a large family