Sunday, March 25, 2007
LOST 3.13: I Want a Magic Box Too
Here's what we learned:
- Locke was in the wheel chair for four years
- Locks ended up in the wheelchair after his father tried to kill him.
- Richard Alpert, the guy who recruited Juliet, is on the island.
- Jack can play the piano
- Is there a magic box or is this just a metaphor?
- How long was Cooper on the island?
- Did he arrive before or after Flight 815?
- How did he get there?
- What's going to happen to Jack, Kate, and Sayid?
- Will Delenn approach Alex?
- How are the Others generating power?
- Why isn't Ben healing as fast as he should be?
- Why was Locke soaking wet after planting the explosives on the sub?
- Since we now that Cooper was a con artist, is it possible he was also the con artist Sawyer has been looking for his whole life?