Monday, January 22, 2007
DtvB: Spoiler Policy
- I will wait 5-7 days before spoiling any elimination shows such as : Survivor, Project Runway, The Amazing Race, The Apprentice, etc. I reserve the right to spoil the first episode of The Amazing Race within 2 days.
- I will wait 3 days before spoiling any drama or SciFi show. I really, really want to do a post about last night's Battlestar, but I'll wait until Wednesday.
- I will continue to do a LOST recap on Thursdays after the new episode but I won't put a plot spoiler in the title.
- Extra funny scenes from sit-coms could show up in YouTube form within one day, but I will not spoil anything about the episode in the title of the blog entry.
- When I'm not out of town (like the next two weekends), I'll do a YouTube coverage of Best Week Ever, but I won't put who had the best week ever in the title.
Also, real men (aka bodybuilders, aka me) use Safari to post but write the html manually themselves. Remember, Apple products are easier to use. Right?
Well, I'm still buying an iPhone, but then who isn't?
Thanks for the new policy.