Sunday, July 30, 2006
Top Five Shows of the Summer
- It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Thursdays on FX. This show is so outrageous that sponsors are dropping it. In Season 2 Danny DeVito joins the disfunctional cast as the gang gets caught up in crazy politically incorrect situations.
- Project Runway, Wednesdays on Bravo. Season three had 15 new designers and plenty of celebrity judges. Last week was Vera Wang and Ivanka Trump. The outfits are stunning.
- Psyche, Fridays on USA. It's a crime drama. It's a buddy comedy. It's a touching father/son story. It's got everything. Don't miss it.
- Reno 911!, Sundays on Comedy Central. The disfunctional Reno Sheriff's department is back for a fourth season. It's always a laugh riot.
- Who Wants to Be a Superhero?, Thursdays on SciFi. As I've said in earlier posts, this show is hilarious. Watch people willing make themselves look foolish on TV.