Tuesday, June 06, 2006
The Apprentice is Sean
Sean is just a far to excitable person. He's jumping up and down and acting like a maniac. I was expecting him to pull out a ring and propose to Tammy on "live" TV last night. Of course we here on the West Coast ghetto got screwed with the tape delay. It was clear that Sean was going to win. Both events went off very well but Sean has but more experience managing big projects so he's the one to oversee the SoHo highrise. Everyone knew that but noone would say it. Why were Don Jr., Ivanka, and George so hesitant to say what was so obvious. The Carolyn says she has a pick but Donald doesn't even let her say it. It was a very odd finale. Here's some bullet points about the episode.
- Lee sucks with celebrities and VIPs
- Everyone who works for the Dennis Leary firefighters charity is a raving bitch
- Lys looks not unlike the Jagrafess from Doctor Who
- The Pontiac guy is hot
- The graffics for the new construction projects were very cool
- If this was live from Hollywood it would have been taped from 6:30-8:00 which would have been entirely during daylight hours. Yet all the exterior shots were nighttime, even Sean driving off in his Pontiac. Something's fishy.