Thursday, May 11, 2006
Lost - ? Recap
- Libby and Ana Lucia are both dead
- Sawyer's gun stash was in his tent the entire time
- The central (or Pearl) hatch was under the crash Beechcraft
- The Pearl station was used to monitor the other stations
- Eko continued masquerading as a priest in Sydney
- Eko met the psychic that made Claire get on flight 815
- The button is a physiological experiment, or so it seems
- Jack is still a dick
- What brought Eko to Sydney?
- Why was he going to L.A.?
- Why doesn't he put on a new shirt?
- Will we ever know why Libby was in the hospital with Hurley?
- How long has the Pearl station be abandoned?
- Where does the vacuum tube go?
- What other experiments were going on in the other hatches?
- What brought down the Beechcraft?
- How did it get all that way?
- Where are the hatches getting their power from?
- What is the ferry the observers are supposed to take at the end of their shifts?
And my theory that someone says the word "lost" each week holds. Locke said it to Eko as they looked for the question mark. Has anyone else on the internet caught onto this?