Thursday, May 18, 2006
- Walt is alive and knows the others are not what they appear to be
- Locke is all healed. That was quick.
- Eko is now devoted to the button
- Eko can always be depended on to tell a horrible story
- Sayid and Jack are on to Michael's deception
Here are the new questions:
- Where did Locke walk off to?
- When and why was Eko at a small parish in England?
- Does the vaccine really do anything?
- How did the others know everyone's names?
- What do they want these four for?
- What is in their hatch?
- Will they let Michael and Walt go and give them a boat?
- What is "The Room" that Miss Cloo threatens Walt with?
- How did Michael know that Hugo was Hurley's name? He didn't know it on the raft.
- Why didn't Hurley notice Michael refer to him as Hugo?
- Who is on the sailboat that arrives during the funeral?