Monday, February 11, 2008
LOST 4.02: Headcase, Ghostbuster, Anthropologist, and a Drunk
- The world thinks 815 went down of the coast of Bali, just like Naomi said in season 3.
- Ben knows Hugo has seen the cabin.
- Locke survived the bullet to the torso because his kidney was removed
- Naomi's team is on the island for Ben.
- Ben has a guy on the freighter.
- Abadon who visits future Hugo is the guy who send Naomi and her team to the island
- Who are the chopper people? Dharma? They aren't with Penny and they are not Others.
- Why is Daniel sad at the news of 815?
- Why did he lie about being there to rescue them?
- Why did he where a tie to the island?
- Who put the fake plane there? Ben's people? The freighter people? Dharma?
- Who is the murdered boy the ghostbuster talks to?
- How does the dustbuster help him talk to the dead?
- What does Daniel mean that the light doesn't scatter right?
- How did the Dharma polar bear end up in Tunisia?
- How long has it been there?
- What is the anthropologists connection to 815? Why won't she believe the papers?
- What does Naomi's team need a physicist for?
- Why didn't Frank fly 815? Does he still work for Oceanic?
- Are the other freighter people wearing bullet proof vests?
- Who is having Naomi's flashback? She's dead or is she?
- When Miles calls back to the freighter, why was George unavailable and why was the woman so hurry to hang up?
- Why do the freighter people want Ben?
- Does Ben know what the monster is?
- Where was the photo of Ben taken?