Thursday, May 25, 2006
LOST - Nothing Happened
- Desmond was on the boat
- He couldn't leave the grip of the island
- Libby/Elizabeth gave him the boat
- Pushing the button was very important
- Desmond caused Flight 815 when he didn't push the button
- The plane crashed on 09/22/04, which was the date of the pilot
- Desmond's now dead partner was the Army guy who turned Sayid into a torturer
- The "other's" camp was just for show
- civilization went on after the plane crash just fine
- The bank tubes from the Pearl Station go nowhere
- Fake Henry Gale seems to be in charge of this group
- The "others" keep their word
- Penny is looking for Desmond
Here are the new questions:
- Did Locke, Eko, and Desmond survive?
- Did the swan station explode or just reverse magnetized?
- Why didn't anyone care to investigate?
- Will this "major event" cause another plane crash elsewhere on the island?
- If pushing the button is so important, why enter a set of six numbers instead of just one or none? Why not automate the flippn' thing?
- Is Libby short for Elizabeth or did she have a hidden agenda?
- What's with the big Homer Simpson foot statue?
- What's with the crazy pre-historic bird?
- Was it saying Hurley's name?
- Why weren't the bank tubes washed away in a rain storm or blown away by wind?
- Do the "others" cause the crazy whispering voices or was that just the island warning them of danger?
- Why did they let Hurly go and not the others?
- Where is their home?
- Will Michael and Walt make it off the island?
- Why are those Portuguese guys looking for the signal in the arctic?
- What signal are they looking for?
- Who much do they and Penny know about the island?
and the biggest question...Which cast members are signed on for next season?