Thursday, April 13, 2006
What we learned:
- The island heals people, or at least Locke and Rose
- Rose had terminal cancer before arriving on the island
- Rose knows that Locke used to be in a wheel chair
- Locke will be back on his feet sooner than he should be
- Charlie and Mr. Eko are building a church
- Hurley is back to normal and on a diet
- Jack and Kate have an additional magazine of bullets
- Kate didn't tell Jack that "The Others" were sophisticated because he didn't tell her they were holding Henry
- Henry Gale is definitely there on purpose
- Michael is back
New or still unanswered:
- Why is Henry Gale there?
- Did he push the button?
- Did the others release Michael, did he escape, or did he even get captured?
- Why is Jack such a good marksmen?
- Why didn't the island heal Boone, Shannon, Marshall Mars, the pilot, etc.?